Bread Roll Recipe – Bread Roll Recipe In Hindi – Bread Potato Roll – Potato Stuffed Bread Roll
- Normal White bread - 6
- Potato(boiled and mass) - 4
- green peas - 25
- Chopped green chili - 3 to 4
- chopped ginger - 1 inch
- chopped garlic - 8 to 10
- Big Onion, finely chopped - 1
- dry mango powder - 1/2 tbsp
- turmeric powder - 1/3 tsp
- red chilli powder - 1/3 tsp
- roasted cumin powder - 1tsp
- Garam masala powder - 1/2 tsp
- cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- chopped coriander (dhania)
Step 1 : Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds and chopped onion and cook for 2 minutes.
Step 2 : Now add green chili, grated ginger and garlic, fry it for a minute on medium flame.
Step 3 : Add green peas, fry it for a minute on medium flame.
Step 4 : Add mass potato, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, Coriander powder, cumin powder, dry mango powder.
Step 5 : Mix the spices properly and cook it for 2-3 minutes on low flame, keep stirring in between.
Step 6 : Turn off the flame and remove potato mixture in a bowl.
Step 7 : cut the brown edges of all the bread slices. Now
Step 8 : Take one bread slice and dip it into the plain water, take it out immediately and gently squeeze the water.
Put the stuffing in the middle and roll it from all the sides to seal it. Repeat the process to make remaining bread rolls.
Step 9 : Heat the oil in kadai and fry all bread roll on high to medium heat.
Step 10: Fry all the bread rolls till it become golden brown.
Step 11 : Serve hot bread rolls with chutney and sauce.
Latest posts by Mukesh (see all)
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017
- Aloo Ki Sukhi Sabji Recipe | Dry Aloo Sabji by All India Recipe - September 13, 2017