Bread Pizza Recipe | Quick and Easy Bread Pizza
- bread slices - 4
- grated mozzarella cheese - 100 gm
- freshly grated Process Cheese - 100 gm
- Big Onion, finely chopped - 1
- chopped Capsicum - 1
- chopped tomatoes - 1
- mixed herbs - 1/2 tbsp
- dried oregano - 1/2 tbsp
- Crush black Paper - 1/4 tbsp
- pizza seasoning - 1/2 tbsp
- schezwan sauce - 1 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup - 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
Step 1 : In a bowl: add tomato, jalapeno, onion and capsicum, mix it.
Step 2 : Now add chilli flakes, pizza seasoning, black paper, mixed herb, oregano and salt, and little bit of mozzarella mix it properly.
Step 3 :To make sauce for bread pizza, add tomato ketchup, schezwan chutney in a bowl mix it well
Step 4 : Apply prepared sauce on one side of each bread slice, spread it evenly
Step 5 : Put the prepared mixture on the top(side coated with sauce) of bread slices.
Step 6 : Spread the grated cheese on top of the bread.
Step 7 : Now hit the pan and add butter when butter melt Place the bread slices in pan and cook it for 5 minutes.
Step 8 : Bread pizza is ready, sprinkle little oregano on top and serve hot.
Latest posts by Mukesh (see all)
- Aloo Pakoda Recipe - June 12, 2017
- Masala Bread – Quick and Easy breakfast snacks- Indian snacks - May 27, 2017
- Chilli Cheese Toast Recipe | How to Make Chilli Cheese Toast - May 27, 2017