Besan Bread Toast Recipe | Instant Besan Toast | Quick Easy Breakfast
- Chickpea flour - 1 Cup
- large onion finely chopped - 1
- chopped Capsicum - 1/4 cup
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
- chopped coriander (dhania) - 1 teaspoon
- chopped tomato - 1
- Red chili powder - 1 tsp
- turmeric powder - 1 pinch
- Garam masala powder - 1 pinch
- cumin seeds - 1/2 tbsp
- water - 3/4 cup
- Salt to taste
- bread slices - 4
- oil - 1 tbsp
Step 1 : In a large bowl add chickpea flour and add onion, tomato, capisicum, Cumin seeds and ginger garlic paste.
Step 2 : Now add salt, red chili powder and turmeric powder, Garam masala, coriander powder and stir well
Step 3 : Pour little water at a time to make a thin batter.
Step 4 : Spread mixtures on bread slices from both sides and heat a pan with some oil.
Step 5 : Hit the pan and add oil and Place the bread slices on Pan. Cook slice on the both side until it colors brown.
Step 6 : Now remove it in serviing plate and serve hot with tea.
Latest posts by Mukesh (see all)
- Aloo Pakoda Recipe - June 12, 2017
- Masala Bread – Quick and Easy breakfast snacks- Indian snacks - May 27, 2017
- Chilli Cheese Toast Recipe | How to Make Chilli Cheese Toast - May 27, 2017