Bandh Gobi Matar Recipe Or Patta Gobi Matar Recipe
- cabbage - 1 chopped
- (tejpatta) - 2 bayleaf
- cumin seeds (jeera) - 1 tsp
- turmeric powder (haldi) - 1 tsp
- chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
- coriander (dhania) powder - 1 1/2 tsp
- chopped tomatoes - 2 chopped
- sugar - 1 tsp
Step1: First of all heat 3 tbsp oil in a kadhai, add the cumin seeds and tejpatta.
Step2: Now when the seeds crackle, add the chopped bund gobi and saute for another five minutes.
Step3: After this add all the spices, tomatoes and sugar, mix well and add the 3 tbsp ghee and saute for 15 minutes.
Step4: It is time to add the green peas, and cook on a slow flame for another 15 minutes or till the peas become tender.
Step5: Finally, serve hot with chawal, raita, roti or puris.
Latest posts by Mukesh (see all)
- Poha Recipe In Hindi | How To Make Simple Poha | Bataka Poha - December 27, 2017
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017