Learn to make by easy method of aloo tikki chole.
"Aloo Tikki Chole" is a popular spiced potato patties street food of north india.
- Medium size potatoes/aloo - 4
- cumin powder - 1 tsp
- coriander powder - 1 tsp
- fennel powder - 1 tsp
- red chili powder - ½ tsp
- dry mango powder - 1 tsp
- dry ginger powder - ¼ tsp
- chaat masala powder - ½ tsp
- corn flour - 11/2 or 2 tbsp
- oil for frying the tikkis - 2 tbsp
- salt - as required
- coriander chutney - ½
- tamarind dates chutney - ½ cup
1) First we boil the potatoes and till they are cooked till soft. Then peel the potatoes when they are still warm and then mash them.
2) Then add all the spice powders including salt. Also add the corn flour as well then stir and mix well.
3) Now make medium sized patties from the potato mixture. Then shallow fry or pan fry till the patties are crisp and browne.
4) Now ready serve Aloo Tikki with Chole curry topped with both the coriander chutney and tamarind-dates chutney.
5) Then also add some chopped onions, chaat masala and sev. If you want to add some yogurt then you can add.
6) Then serve aloo tikki chole when it is hot.
Latest posts by Nikunj Vasoya (see all)
- Poha Recipe In Hindi | How To Make Simple Poha | Bataka Poha - December 27, 2017
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017