- Yield: 25
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
Aloo Paratha | Restaurant Or Dhaba Style Aloo Paratha | Aloo Paratha Recipe in Hindi
- red chili powder - 1/4 to taste
- Large potatoes - 2 number
- Salt to taste
- Cumin/coriander powder - 1 1/2 tablespoons
- water as reqired
- Black Salt - 1 teaspoons
- Garam masala - 1/2 teaspoons
- Fresh coriander leaves - 3 tablespoons
- Whole wheat flour - 500gram
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- amchur powder - 1/2 tbsp
- Green chilli - 2 no chopped
- 2 no chopped
1. First make dough of whole wheat flour, take a bowl add whole wheat flour, slat , oil and make a good dough after that pour some oil on dough and rest it for 20 minutes.
2. Boil the potato and peel them fine. Now take a pan add oil, hing jeera, when jeera splatter add ginger garlic paste saute it for 1 minute.
3. Now add green chili and peel potato and cook for 1 minute. Now add amchur powder, red chili powder, garam masala, cumin coriander powder, black salt, regular salt and mix all well.
4. Add little water for balance all spices now after cooking for 4 to 5 minutes add fresh chopped coriander seeds and remove it to a bowl.
5. Now start rolling paratha for that take small portion of dough and stuff aloo mixture into that and cover it form all sides.
6. Now roll paratha to round safe and roast it on tawa on both side after that apply some ghee on both side. when Paratha color become brown then serve it with dahi or green chutney.
Latest posts by Mukesh (see all)
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017
- Aloo Ki Sukhi Sabji Recipe | Dry Aloo Sabji by All India Recipe - September 13, 2017