Aloo Pakoda Recipe
- Potato - 3
- Rice flour - 1/2 cup
- Chick pea flour - 2 cups
- Red chili powder - 1 tea spoon
- Carom seedsCarom seeds - Carom seeds
- Ginger garlic paste - half tea spoon
- Chat masala - 1 tablespoon
- Baking soda - 1 pinch
- Oil - to fry
- Salt - to taste
- Water - as required
Step 1 : Add oil To a pan in medium heat then add the cumin and wait till they pop.
Step 2 : Now add onion and capsicum saute till it cook well.
Step 3 : NOw add tomato sauce and mix it well.
Step 4 : after that add turmeric powder and chopped tomato and mix well.
Step 5 : Add Garlic paste and coriander powder, red chilli powder, green chilli and garam masala and mix it well.
Step 6 : add water and make it thin gravy. Add salt according to taste.
Step 7 : After gravy cook well and bread peaces in to the gravy and mix it well.
step 8 : Now Masala bread is ready and serve hot.
Step 9 : Garnis it with corander onine and namkeen sev.
Latest posts by Nikunj Vasoya (see all)
- Poha Recipe In Hindi | How To Make Simple Poha | Bataka Poha - December 27, 2017
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017