Aloo ki sukhi sabji is very quick and easy recipe. When you don’t have so much time or you are traveling then this recipe of aloo ki sukhi sabji is very much helpful to you.
There are lot of way to make aloo sabji but this one is so quick and its so tasty. When you make aloo dry sabji then try to cook it on medium flam it gives you best results. Our video of aloo ki sukhi sabji is made in hindi.
Aloo Ki Sukhi Sabji Recipe | Dry Aloo Sabji by All India Recipe
- Turmeric Powder - 1 tbsp
- Cumin-coriander powder - 1 tbsp
- Red Chili powder - 1 tbsp
- Dry mango powder - 1/2 tbsp
- Green chili - 1 no
- Curry leaves - Curry leaves
- Potato - 4 no
- Asafoetida - 1/2 tbsp
- Salt - 1 tbsp
- Oil - 3 tbsp
1. Cut the potato in small cubs.
2. Heat the pan and add oil after that add asafoetida, cumin and mustard seeds. When mustard, cumin crackle add green chili and curry leaves.
3. After 1 minute of saute add potato. Add some salt and cover it and cook till potato become soft.
4. Now add all spices red chili powder, cumin-coriander powder, turmeric powder, dry mango powder and mix well.
5. Now after cook all spices for 3 to 4 minutes and dish is ready serve it hot with chapati rice.
Latest posts by Mukesh (see all)
- Poha Recipe In Hindi | How To Make Simple Poha | Bataka Poha - December 27, 2017
- Dahi Bhindi Dhabha Style Recipe | Dahi Bhindi Masala by All India Recipe - October 6, 2017
- Pav Bhaji Recipe | How to Make Pav bhaji By All India Recipe - September 26, 2017